Returns and Exchanges:
All items must have tags still attached. Fill out the Return Form and place in box with garment. There will be a return label included in your package so simply peel off return label and place on an appropriate box. Bring in to any UPS store.
Returns should be made within 14 days of receiving your merchandise. If you exceed the 14 days you are no longer eligible for returns.
- All items are checked for faults before they are sent to customers.
- If you receive an item that is damaged please contact us right away.
- Items you wish to return should be sent in their original packaging to ensure protection in transit.
- We prefer items to be returned using UPS to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return items by any secure means. Our address for returns is:
3611 N. San Fernando Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505
Items should be returned unused and with all Sanctuary garment tags still attached for a valid return. Items that are returned damaged, soiled or altered in any way will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
When returning an item, everything must be included such as belts, garment tags, etc.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if any purchases have been delivered without sanctuary clothing garment tags.
Please fill out information under Orders and Returns prior to returning merchandise.
PLEASE NOTE: shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
Returning your purchase:
- Please complete and include the Return Form when returning merchandise.
- Attach the UPS label on the outside of the box and seal box.
- Then simply bring to any UPS store.
- Once we validate your return package, your card will be credited the allotted amount.
We do not accept exchanges. You will have to return your merchandise with a completed Return Form and then purchase the new size online. Once we receive your return item we will then credit a refund.